The Business of Creating Meaningful Relationships
THE BUSINESS OF CREATING MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS
Our ability to innovate and collaborate, and our history of demonstrated success with some of the most recognized brands and organizations at the local and national level, makes us an ideal charitable partner for companies interested in pursuing cause-related marketing campaigns, or exploring community investment and/or sponsorship.
For those who are new to corporate social responsibility programs, we can help you achieve tangible business benefits:
- enhanced brand perception by associating with our organization and agency
- increased awareness by leveraging our reach
- influencing consumer choice and increased sales/profits by differentiating your product/company
- increased productivity and employee satisfaction through employee engagement
Companies and products find it increasingly difficult to differentiate themselves from competitors and to align their brand values with the values of their consumers. Supporting a cause that matters to your customers is a great way to achieve those business objectives.
In recent surveys:
- 92% of consumers consider it important for corporations to contribute to non-profits
- 76% of consumers have taken part in at least one cause-related marketing campaign
- 90% of millennials said they would switch to a brand affiliated with a good cause, if price and quality were equal.
Click here to see our annual fundraising events which offer numerous sponsorship opportunities to suit your needs.
Our own research shows that employees who are given the opportunity to give back to their community through their employer are more productive, feel more positive about the company that they work for, and are more engaged.
We have numerous employee engagement opportunities such as team participation in a fundraising event or giving employees an hour per week to volunteer as a mentor in our In-School mentoring program. We are always open to discussing creative opportunities to meet your unique employee engagement challenges.
Host Your Own Event
These events are organized by your company to help raise funds necessary for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Langley to operate and ensure that every child gains the confidence to achieve more through a mentoring relationship.
An event can be any activity by a non-affiliated group or individual. Big Brothers Big Sisters of Langley has no fiduciary responsibility and little or no staff involvement. However, we will support you and your event as much as possible to help it be a success. Examples include: A “something”-a-thon, raffles, auctions, galas, parties, sporting events or tournaments – “something-for-kids-sake”.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Langley relies greatly on in-kind contributions from our partners. If you are considering an in-kind donation, please e-mail us.
Examples of in-kind donations can include:
- Business services (marketing, administrative, technology, consulting)
- Event tickets (local tickets should deal directly with the community agency)
- Gift certificates to restaurants and retail chains
Align your brand with our agency by providing funds to help us expand and/or build programs to serve the children of Langley. Big Brothers Big Sisters Langley serves a variety of children and youth in various ways through our existing mentoring programs. You can help us achieve even more!
EMPLOYER MATCHING GIFTS
Many companies offer matching gift programs. Employees of matching gift companies can donate to our agency and have their donation impact doubled. Please check with your company’s HR or charitable giving departments for clarification of any policies.
For more information on how you can support our agency, please contact us.